Get yourself a Raspberry Pi Model B+ for just $35.00 (plus $2.00 postage).
The time has come that we’d like to clear out some old stock of our ‘new model’ Raspberry Pi 2 boards. These were updated after their original release with a 900MHz processor, 1GB Ram and an arm BCM2837 processor. Physically they are identical to the Raspberry Pi 3, and in real-world applications, the CPU speed difference is negligible. The biggest drawback of a Raspberry Pi 2 is the lack of Wireless.
That’s why we’re now giving away a free USB Wireless Adapter with every Raspberry Pi 2.
If you’d like to grab yourself a bargain, and get started with that IoT project (or put a media centre under your second TV), check out our clearance kits here:
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Features:
- Broadcom BCM2837 ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 900MHz
- 1GB RAM
- Identical board layout and footprint as the Model B+, and Model 3 B+ so all cases and 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ will be fully compatible.
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- Advanced power management:
- You can now provide up to 1.2 Amp to the USB ports – enabling you to connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI.
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- Combined 4-pole jack for connecting your stereo audio out and composite video out