Who’s going to be the first to finish a Raspberry Pi In Car computer?
We’ve been trauling for a success story for someone with the in-car computer for a Raspberry Pi.
It seems to us to be a no-brainer, the Raspberry Pi runs off USB, and in-car USB power supplies are >$20.
To get started, we suggest:
- AusPi Starter Package
- A 32GB SDHC Card loaded with your music and videos
- 12v USB Power Adaptor
- 12v HDMI touch screen like this one
- USB Wireless Keyboard like this one
- A car stereo with auxiliary in via 3.5mm Audio.
Then building on it with:
- A USB ODB2 reader
- A DVB-T digital Radio receiver
We have found lots of people talking about it:
But nobody’s published their successes yet.
If you’ve done it, comment below and we’ll be in touch to get photos and details!!